If you need help and advice.......speak to PALS
It is important to us that you are happy with all aspects of your care. If you have any concerns or questions, please speak to your consultant or a member of the nursing team as soon as possible so they can try to help you. If you would prefer, the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is also available to support you.
- give advice and support to patients, relatives and carers;
- will try to deal with your enquiry anonymously if requested;
- listen and take forward your comments, compliments and concerns;
- try to resolve your issues as quickly as possible;
- liaise with relevant ward/department staff on your behalf;
- can put you in touch with the right person to help you;
- can try to provide contact details for external agencies that could help; and
- can advise how you can become involved in the Trust.
Please visit the PALS reception desk on B Floor (opposite the WRVS Café)
Alternatively email email@example.com or freephone 0800 587 6513
For benefits advice, or help with application forms and claiming allowances, the PALS team may be able to refer you to other appropriate agencies
PALS is not part of our complaints procedure but may be able to resolve your concerns informally or will be able to tell you more about the complaints procedure and independent complaints advocacy services.